[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TehGamers private server • View topic - Upcoming server announcement

Upcoming server announcement

Important news about server and community

Re: Upcoming server announcement

Postby Stre4ko » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Hey Deco when you make the server can you make the battlegrounds somewhere isnteresting? Like pavel ruins, crypts of disgrace, cruma marshlands, valley of antharas or something like that. For me hot springs is getting a bit boring :D
Arty the Dwarfie :3
Dat Hp ^^
Stre4ko

Postby [DeCo] » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:25 pm

Who said zones will be like od servers. I repeat again this won't be phoneix like or whatsoever.

Will be different with different zones, features etc.
[DeCo]
Site Admin

Postby Stre4ko » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Still good :D. Just as long as the action will be somewhere interesting im on board.
Dat Hp ^^
Stre4ko

Postby Pamperz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 pm

It's nice to see TG is planning to make a new serv!
Still i miss the old Bartz server :cry:

A 5-15x would be awsome !
-NPC buffers (basic buffs)
-GM shop/Donate (onley for things like head accesory/pets/vit pots/noble stones/name-gender change/colord subnicknames/some quest items, actually a lot of stuff that doesnt make u OP onley by donating)
-Possibility to buy first and second class quest.
-Events like CTF/KOH/TVT/...
-Unlimited box use.

A lot of ppl are still looking for a nice populated and stabil low rate with +- the features i wrote... verry hard to find these days !
Let's go back to the old TehGamers times and i rly hope i'm not the onley one with those toughts !

Greetings, Pamperz.

Pamperz

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:40 pm

o.O Are you serious pampie? Are you guys thinking of coming back? (in case of a low rate server) AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Aaron

Postby Pamperz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Of course !
I mean i'm still in contact with a couple of old members that i use to play with on Bartz, i bet they wanna join the server if they hear that it will be a low rate with nice features and a good dos protection xD

Who doesnt wanna play in a good low rate? its so damn hard to find...
Pamperz

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:27 pm

True, most servers nowadays are buggy and unbalanced like hell. I miss the good old times. :(
Aaron

Postby krenczmark » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:54 am

its not a bad idea :) (Norph)
krenczmark

Postby iLoopy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:25 am

right.
iLoopy

Postby Stre4ko » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:47 am

Well as far as well working low rate servers go there have been a few. But if the server is low rate I personally wouldn't have the time/patience to play.
Dat Hp ^^
Stre4ko

Postby iLoopy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 am

right.
iLoopy

Postby Stre4ko » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:32 am

Still if its lowrate you would need time to lvl up and for that I don't think I would have time :P
Dat Hp ^^
Stre4ko

Postby ancientplayer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Have MOS and Elven Forest for pvp zones, ;p.
ancientplayer

Postby Serebrion » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Damn it, good ol days... My brothers, his friends and mine char is in that pic :)
Serebrion

Previous

Return to News