[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TehGamers private server • View topic - Bugs vol.2

Bugs vol.2

Report all bugs here

Bugs vol.2

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:48 am

Warp and Blink make the player unable to move for like 1 second (it feels like freezing/lagging a lot).
Slh's damage is too unstable, e.g. tested Soul of Pain on the same target, no mc damage started from 240 up to 2000 (same went for the rest of his magic damage skills).

Checkmate is the big weapon of a fighter slh (who with shining edge works like a dagger, no i'm not gonna say how shining edge lands) and it's damage is way too low (max critical was 800 with cc).

After using bottles for souls (empty or full), kamaels are stuck, can't move, can't attack, can't use skills for some seconds, that's not supposed to happen, bottles are supposed to be used anywhere and everywhere (empty ones only if you have enough souls to fill them) without affecting your combat hits/skill casts or movement.

Aden castle's altar says "Cannot see target." when you try to engrave it (tested, tried it from different angles too).

Mirage skill, the other day i was hitting a gladiator in event (happened when farming too a while back), then an Adventurer came and started hitting me with mirage on (wasn't flagged, so it wasn't Trick skill) and i kept losing my target/having my attacks interrupted (this lasted for like 1 minute).

Sometimes, backstab works when dagger is in front of you (not at your back, no, i didn't have bluff or the other thingie that forces me to turn my back to the dagger).

I heard something about Wind Rider's evasion skill malfunctioning/being bugged, i don't know much about Wind Riders nor have i tested it, i just heard it like 3 to 5 times the past few days and i decided to report it.

Eye for eye, sometimes, gives only 50% reflect, not 100% as it's supposed too (tested vs dagger). Also, evasion skills affect the reflect of Eye for eye, they're not supposed to.

I haven't tested this yet, but i guess it's something worth checking, judicator debuffs are not supposed to be cleanseable by healers, only by other kamaels (on kamaels only).
More reports coming soon (after testing).
Aaron

Re: Bugs vol.2

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:52 am

Also, some bosses like Gordon and Ketra's Hero Hekaton (don't remember all of them, i noticed those 2) don't give medals or fame.
Aaron

Postby Ratamahatta » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Thx for reports, i edited it so it's a bit easier to read :) Should do more tho xD
Ratamahatta

Postby Aaron » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Yeah, sorry for the way i typed the text, i was working on some projects and forgot to organize it. I'll try and find more bugs. Btw if possible, make KE farm viable please :(
Aaron

Postby BlowMeAway » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 am

Yeah why not make Ke easy so people can farm Ke and trade it for gcm??
Better make gcm as rb drop so people can actually fight for it.
BlowMeAway

Postby [DeCo] » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:03 am

rate for KE will be increrased.

Add an atempt to fix warp and blink (report plz)

Havent got any single issue with botle of souls , try first with admin then with normal char working ok no stuck anything!

Checkmate ? ecnahted ++ ?

Mirage, dono reflected damage? can you check
[DeCo]
Site Admin

Postby Aaron » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Checkmate is +15. Mirage was not reflecting damage, nor did i have any sort of reflect, i was being hit and it just triggered. Bottle of Souls cancel your movement/attack when you try to fill them (correction of my previous post, i just noticed, sorry :( ).
Aaron

Postby nextpope » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Mirrage skill from adventurer is supposed to cancel target while you attack. BUT mirrage activation damage cap is too low, therefore, if one has 1% reflect damage and is attacked by the adventurer is mirrage, his target will be interupted every auto attack.
nextpope

Postby Aaron » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:21 pm

The point is, i was standing still, doing nothing but trying to take a target and mirage kept cancelling my target.
Aaron

Postby nextpope » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:29 pm

nextpope

Postby Aaron » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Only reflect i have on me is hero's weap...
Aaron

Return to Bugs