[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
TehGamers private server • View topic - Veronica EVIL

Veronica EVIL

Open discussion about server

Veronica EVIL

Postby maloukos » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:18 am

FIGHT THE CRIME FIGHT FOR FREEDOM FIGHT VERONICA CLAN!Pope is not pope he is the satan and all his clan members are evil and pray to teemo(satan). :evil: :evil: :evil:
Attachments
Shot00001.JPG
Shot00001.JPG (149.44 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
maloukos

Re: Veronica EVIL

Postby nextpope » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:22 am

hehe, I am not surprised. A proper dickholding will make this server more interesting.
nextpope

Postby BlowMeAway » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:09 am

It's always been like this nothing new tbh, congrats on taking our wards 2 people were defending them LOL.
BlowMeAway

Postby saimo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:43 am

what an excuse u were only 2 , how are we supposed to know. u had full pt last time i was on tw ( it's some weeks ago). And yes we need more players than u have because your average geared person>ours. That's why we were with Gathering. Maybe u just didn't bring ppl because there was no action on last tw's or because it was saturday evening ;)
saimo

Postby nextpope » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Its not about TW man. Pretty ironic that I was called a tryhard while 3 clans unite to fight us for RB, etc.
nextpope

Postby BlowMeAway » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 pm

What excuse? I was just congratulating you?!
At least I am not crying about oly or donations like you do it matters little to me now go back to your little hole blame the server and cry some more.
BlowMeAway

Postby saimo » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:58 pm

It's pretty ironic congratulations. It's more like LOL u idiots took our wards when we were off otherwise u have no chance when we are full. I never cried about oly i played oly like the first day of the server and then maybe a week after but not even 15 matches (means I didn't want hero) so i have no idea what are u talking about. Not sure what hole u talking about again when u know nothihng about me need an explanation for that thx. Need some valid arguments man and not just some random "shouts to the darkness". And yes I wrote something about donations because it's imo too much for low costs according to the server economy obtaining medals. It's just my opinion :P if u think it's crying ok. And I called u a try hard nextpope because u and kimbo are farming rbs every night so for newcomers there is no chance to kill them and have some more information that i don't rly want to talk about and this topic is not about that. And I personaly dont' give a fck about rbs if some veronica member will argue again that i'm crying because veronica is killing my raid bosses. I wouldn't kill them anyway just trying to help newcomers that's what server needs.
saimo

Postby nextpope » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:42 pm

nextpope

Postby BlowMeAway » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Yo, I thought you couldn't play oly cause your ip got blocked with your fail attempt to feed during the first week.
And we are the tryhards? Look at the hero record see who has been farming rbs like mad our skills aren't even +30, but hey welcome back not that it's gonna change anything you still gonna cry. cya
BlowMeAway

Postby Oohwee » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:42 am

i got half the wards so fu all. nough said. <3
Oohwee

Postby saimo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 am

My opinion is pretty distorted about rbs maybe I shouldn't have talked about it. I logged like 1-2 times a week checked rbs - all dead ofc checked hero monument and saw Veronica (Kimbo) killed some the day I logged. And about the oly server started on 13th heroes were on 15th. We tried to make 15 matches on some chars for hero. Yes we fed when we saw someone else with same class regged in everyone would do that including you. Then I just tried to reg 2nd char to oly just for science and got the ip thing which wasn't possible to remove, it was only via server restart. It wasn't something like ip ban for oly it was just a bug. My clan members were like u gotta talk to deco to give u the hero at least on one char and I didn't do that was just like whatever...
saimo

Return to General Discussion